Shopping Experience & Penguins – Code K11SP
Highlights and itinerary
1. 1:30pm - Depart Federation Square (earlier from hotels – please confirm exact departure time with your hotel concierge desk).
2. 2:00pm - Arrive at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital and visit our Customer Service Desk to collect your free Tourism Shopping Passport and Centre Map.
3. 2:30pm – 5:00pm - An all-encompassing retail experience, featuring over 500 stores, designer boutiques and luxury brands awaits you. Choose your own shopping venture.
4. 5:00pm* - Board your allocated AAT Kings Coach for a trip to the world renowned Penguin Parade. Your route will take you through the spectacular coastal Gippsland Region and the town of San Remo, which originally formed as a fishing village. Stop in at the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre to learn more about the penguins and on going conservation programs.
5. 10:30pm – 11:30pm - Return to Melbourne.
* = The penguins are wild birds and therefore arrival times vary with life-cycle activity and weather. Please confirm exact departure times with your coach driver or by visiting the AAT Kings website.