Jobs at The Capital
Want to work at HOYTS?
Consider yourself a movie buff? Always loved the big screen? Ready to know the real secret behind cinema popcorn? We’d love a taste of your personality, so send us a 60-second video clip telling us about your very own popcorn flavour.
Roll'd - Assistant Store Manager/Manager
Rolld is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from a strong passion of sharing –simple, fresh, balance food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic and healthy Vietnamese cuisine.
We are actively seeking outgoing, results driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Rolld Chadstone business based in Chadstone Shopping Centre in Victoria.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates wanting to take the next step in their career to become a Store Manager within a successful and growing fast food chain. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily operations including stock ordering, stock management, staff management and to instill and motivate your team a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for team players who are results driven and who possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
You will have experience in the following areas:
· Impeccable food safety, handling and preparation skills (food safety certification preferable)
· Outstanding customer service
· Staff management
· Stock management
· Reporting and controlling Key Performance Indicators
· Employee performance evaluations
· Dealing with queries and complaints
What we need from you?
· Previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager
· Experience in fast food retailer or hospitality environment
· Outgoing, energetic, results driven attitude
· Reliable and responsible
· Ability to motivate and co-ordinate a team
· Be available to work weekdays, weekends and late night trading.
If you enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment and are ready to be results driven and lead a fun, dynamic team please email your CV to Chadstone@rolld.com.au
Candidates must have relevant experience as an assistant manager or manager and also provide referees with their CVs.