Have you ever thought about what it feels like to have complete job love?
Do you enjoy meeting incredible human beings every day?
How would you feel if you were wearing 4-way stretch pants every day at work?
If this sounds like you, please click the link below and apply for our open seasonal educator role at lululemon Chadstone.
Golden Goose Deluxe Brand was born in 2000 merging the creative spirit of Francesca Rinaldo and Alessandro Gallo: two young Venetian designers, outsiders until then to the world of fashion. Since the beginning, the company has distinguish itself with innovative and artisan spirited products, a low-key communication strategy and a highly selective placement in venues that share the brand's philosophy.
In 20 years, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand has created a complete lifestyle for its customers, offering a collection that includes ready to wear, accessories and footwear, combining a refined and modern style with a vintage feeling, all supported by the strong Italian sartorial tradition. The brand has flagship stores in New York, Paris, London, Milan, Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing, Beirut, St. Tropez, Amsterdam, besides strengthening partnerships with all the most important fashion destinations around the globe.
Our first LAB in Melbourne needs a Sneaker Maker: an in store Artisan, able to personalize sneakers, while giving outstanding customer service.
- Provide great customer in-store experience by inspiring, anticipating and responding to customer’s wishes
- Possess an individualized style that relates to customer
- Engage customer in a genuine way to dip him/her in GG world and provide an exciting store experience through an excellent customized service
- Deliver an in-store experience focused on the customer satisfaction, by ensuring an excellent and exciting shopping experience
- Internalize the Company values and cultures and guarantee the proper GG storytelling with customer during the experience in store
- Communicate product knowledge and accurately describe the items and customization options
- Anticipate customer needs with empathy and interact with and assist customer to ensure an high level of customized experience
- Deliver a special and one-piece item through a unique LAB experience
- Keep up to date with product information
- Support the team in sales, pre-and-after-sales activities (including the stock activities and customer fidelity)
- Maintain outstanding LAB condition and visual merchandising standards
- Participates as an active team member in accomplishing team goals and maximizing sales
- Follow the Company procedures, policies and requirements
- Any others required from the Store management
- Smart and ethic work approach
- Retail basics and proven customer focused attitude
- Trend knowledge and manual abilities
- Fashionable strong sense of style
- Country’s language and proficiency in English
- Empathy and solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Please send a resume and a portfolio showing your artistic skills to firstname.lastname@example.org, or come directly to the shop in the Chadstone Shopping Centre.
For more open positions, please check with individual stores.