Join our team of toy experts! At Kidstuff we're passionate about our customers and our team. We specialise in ensuring our customers have the right advice to choose the best toys for their little ones. If you love toys and pride yourself in delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on managers to join our team and help build and drive our unique business at our Chadstone Store.
To be successful as our new store manager you must:
In return you will be provided with:
If this sounds like you please send your resume with a cover letter.
TAG Heuer, Chadstone boutique in Melbourne has two positions available, and is looking for a Full Time and Fixed-Term Sales Consultant. A great team and environment to work in, with amazing learning & career development opportunities.
An exciting opportunity exists for retail professionals to join Australia's most dynamic Swiss watch brand - TAG Heuer in our Boutique in Chadstone.
WHAT THE ROLE IS
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Sales Consultant/s will be responsible for meeting individual and boutique sales targets, providing exceptional client service levels at all times, cultivating and maintaining a loyal client base and assisting with daily boutique operations. The Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in driving the brand awareness.
At TAG Heuer, we are looking for talents who are creative, energetic, pragmatic, results-orientated and agile. While technical expertise is very important in everything we do, personality matters a lot to us: bring your own style & charisma!
You must possess the below:
• Sales & service oriented
• Mature, Adaptable and Flexible
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Well versed with the luxury goods industry and customers
• Passion for retail, timepieces, jewellery
• High integrity and honest
• Willingness to represent the brand and act as the ‘’ambassador’’
• Team player
• Efficient computer literacy skills
Attractive benefits and commission scheme to make your role more exciting & rewarding.
If you wish to apply for the role, please send in your CV and Cover Letter stating which role you would like to apply for and why.
Have you ever thought about what it feels like to have complete job love?
Do you enjoy meeting incredible human beings every day?
How would you feel if you were wearing 4-way stretch pants every day at work?
If this sounds like you, please click the link below and apply for our open seasonal educator role at lululemon Chadstone.
ECCO Australia are looking for passionate and driven individuals to work in our retail stores.
Visit the link to learn more.
WHO WE ARE
Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business success story.
We are proud of our unique, privately owned business model and we are therefore looking for someone who has a passion to work within a family run business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join a passionate and talented team to help manage our beautiful Chadstone store.
This is a key role that will see you supporting the Store Manager to develop and coach a team of home stylists, lead by example and drive outstanding store sales.
Where possible, our business operates with a minimum of two team members during shifts, to allow us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance and offer a unique rotating fortnightly roster with one weekend rostered on then the following weekend rostered off. This is in addition to one weekday rostered day off each week.
THE PERFECT PROFILE
• Solid previous experience from a fast paced, high volume retail sales environment
• A passion for homewares and vested interest in Bed Bath N’ Table
• A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI's
• An eye for detail and high visual merchandising standards
BED BATH N' TABLE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A roster that supports work-life balance having every alternate weekend off
• Opportunity to earn additional remuneration for public holidays
• A generous employee discount of up to 30% off to keep your home looking beautiful
• Opportunity for career progression
• Rewards available for referring amazing new talent to join the team
• Senior management who provides guidance and support on all aspects of business operations
We would love to hear from you, so please apply via the link https://careers.bedbathntable.com.au/cw/en/job/495825/retail-assistant-manager
For more open positions, please check with individual stores.