Jobs at The Capital
Want to work at HOYTS?
Consider yourself a movie buff? Always loved the big screen? Ready to know the real secret behind cinema popcorn? We’d love a taste of your personality, so send us a 60-second video clip telling us about your very own popcorn flavour.
Roll'd - Assistant Store Manager/Manager
Rolld is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from a strong passion of sharing –simple, fresh, balance food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic and healthy Vietnamese cuisine.
We are actively seeking outgoing, results driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Rolld Chadstone business based in Chadstone Shopping Centre in Victoria.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates wanting to take the next step in their career to become a Store Manager within a successful and growing fast food chain. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily operations including stock ordering, stock management, staff management and to instill and motivate your team a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for team players who are results driven and who possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
You will have experience in the following areas:
· Impeccable food safety, handling and preparation skills (food safety certification preferable)
· Outstanding customer service
· Staff management
· Stock management
· Reporting and controlling Key Performance Indicators
· Employee performance evaluations
· Dealing with queries and complaints
What we need from you?
· Previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager
· Experience in fast food retailer or hospitality environment
· Outgoing, energetic, results driven attitude
· Reliable and responsible
· Ability to motivate and co-ordinate a team
· Be available to work weekdays, weekends and late night trading.
If you enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment and are ready to be results driven and lead a fun, dynamic team please email your CV to Chadstone@rolld.com.au
Candidates must have relevant experience as an assistant manager or manager and also provide referees with their CVs.
Laduree - Barista
We are looking for enthusiastic baristas to join our team. Ladurée is a dynamic, customer-focused company who offer world renowned quality products and service. At Ladurée we value the pursuit of success, supporting our staff with training opportunities and ongoing professional development.
What can Laduree offer you?
- Professional working environment
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive salary
- Team incentives
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
Essential to your success with us is:
- Previous barista/hospitality experience
- Immaculate personal presentation/hygiene standards
- An energetic, proactive, can-do attitude
The roles involve working across a 7-day roster including late night trade and weekend work, with increased hours available during peak periods. Regular rostered hours are preferred but flexibility is a must.
Multiple casual roles available, please apply in store or send covering letters and resumes to the Robert Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bacetto - Baristas & Wait Staff
The newly opened café, Bacetto, is looking for experienced Wait Staff and Baristas.
Please contact Giuseppe on 0481 195 498 to apply.
AIRFLEX - STORE MANAGER
Who We Are:
With a proud history of providing fashionable footwear to Australians for over 120 years, Betts Group boasts over 180 stores nation-wide and strives to continue advancements in innovation to maintain our position of trust in the market place.
Our Store Managers are vibrant retailers who embrace the opportunity to lead a team of Airflexperts! Our Airflex technologies and outstanding service ensure all customers have an exceptional experience.
- Skills to build relationships and repeat business.
- Prior Management experience in retail.
- The ability to inspire, lead and manage a team including: Training, Performance Management, Recruitment and Team Building.
- Proven ability to exceed sales and KPI targets.
- Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional grooming and presentation standards.
- A desire to lead and foster a softer, lighter, more flexible workplace culture.
What You Can Expect:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be rewarded for results
- Training opportunities and ongoing career support.
- Very generous product discounts across the Betts Group brand!
- An opportunity to further your retail career in a supportive culture with a leading Retailer.
If you are excited about developing your career, take a step in the right direction with Airflex!
To apply for this opportunity please email cover letter and resume through to email@example.com
Factorie - Store Manager
Don’t like sitting at a desk doing a 9-5 job? Prefer to be on your feet, moving all day? Maybe a store manager position is the right fit for you?
Factorie at Chadstone is on the hunt for passionate, driven and inspiring people who have a knack for managing a team – sound like you or someone you know? Apply here https://www.factorie.com.au/careers.html?region=AU.
Lattouf International - Apprentice
LATTOUF CHADSTONE NOW HIRING FULL TIME/PART TIME APPRENTICE PREFABLY WITH CERT 2.
WORKING HOURS INCLUDE ONE LATE NIGHT A WEEK THURSDAY OR FRIDAY, SATURDAY & ALTERNATING SUNDAYS
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CONTACT ROMINA 9569 4255 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Mountfords Shoes - Store Manager
Our high quality footwear has enabled us to become one of the leading fashion footwear retailers in the country. We pride ourselves on delivering good old fashioned customer service along with providing a quality, fashion forward product.
About the Role
This Store Manager role is pivotal to our ongoing success and as such, we are seeking a talented, experienced, people and customer focused retail manager to support and grow our retail team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster the "service of excellence culture"
- Control store budgets and expenditure
- Identify sales and growth opportunities through customer service standards
- Develop a strong product and range knowledge to impact sales
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in Fashion Retail Management
- Have in depth knowledge of general retail operations
- Experience in managing, achieving and exceeding sales budgets
Benefits and Culture
- Friendly & Welcoming team environment
- Hourly wage + Loading & Penalties
- Monthly bonuses + targeted product incentives
- Sensational staff discounts
We hope you are as excited to join us as we are to have you. To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and resume to Emily@stylingservices.com.au.