Jobs at The Fashion Capital
A Boutique Manager with Nespresso is about more than just ensuring your team and store delivers an outstanding customer experience. It’s about taking ownership of a premium brand and instilling your passion for that experience in everything that you do.
This is a unique opportunity to be the driving force behind our amazing Nespresso Boutique in Chadstone, Victoria.
You will be well rewarded working with a friendly team in a professional, flexible and high performing environment. In addition to this, you will receive ongoing training to help you develop your skills and give you the potential to build your career with Nestle.
As a Boutique Manager with Nespresso…
The main focus of this role is building connections with your team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results and deliver on the Nespresso promise of service excellence. In addition to this your responsibilities will include;
- driving the business through implementation of incentives and effective planning to achieve targets
- ensuring the successful, professional and consistent operation of the Boutique
- leading a large retail team to continually develop exceptional levels of customer service within the Boutique and facilitate business growth
- training and mentoring your team in order to foster their personal development and career progression
- regularly meeting with and pro-actively establishing relationships with your team
- visual merchandising and inventory management accountability
- boutique administrative and reporting functions
As our new Boutique Manager…
You will have a passion for service excellence and premium presentation with strong attention to detail. Though the role requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. You will be an enthusiastic and motivating leader with demonstrated experience in managing a large team in a fast paced environment and achieving store sales budgets and KPI’s. A High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation will be highly regarded. Your energy and enthusiasm, combined with your established retail management career, will give you the opportunity to leave your footprint within our growing global brand.
Interested? You can apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: To be considered for this for you will need to have full working rights within Australia
Want to have your cake and eat it too? This sweet position has become available as a Store Manager to lead the Flagship store at Chadstone Shopping Centre. This could be your chance to be supported by a collaborative and highly regarded Australian owned company to continue to deliver award winning baked goods.
About the Company:
- Retail Baking franchise operation. The company is a proud Australian owned and operated food franchise business with award winning service with a culture like no other
- Staff stay here for a good time and a long time!
- Consistently trying to re-invent the wheel with industry changing product development
- Regular reward recognition for staff performance
- Staff are passionate and proud to work here
- Growing Australian owned family business with over 60 stores in Victoria!
The ideal candidate must be a savvy retail store manager ready to run their own operation to success! We are looking for the following:
- 2 + years’ worth of previous leadership experience in the retail environment
- Sales focused with the ability to achieve store KPI’s and drive a sales mentality with all staff
- Knowledge of the operational side of retail operations such as: understanding of profit and loss statements, staff rostering, general management of store and wage KPI’s
- Keen focus on store presentation and a great eye for merchandising
- Must be open and available 7 days per week if required
- Must be passionate about working with a company that has strong value and believe in empowering people
- Must understand the importance of upholding the company’s values and behaviours and always providing a high quality of service!
You doughnut want to miss out this opportunity, this position won’t be a-round long. click Apply Today we are looking at interviewing straight away.
Please note: all candidates must have full working rights within Australia and will be required to undertake a National Police and Employment Verification Check.
FULL TIME SALES CONSULTANT
BALLY is Swiss luxury brand established in 1851, anchored in an exceptional heritage of shoemaking. Today the brand offers unique and vibrant designs across accessories and ready-to-wear. We are now recruiting for a Full Time Sales Consultant, join our highly driven team at Chadstone.
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate your exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to build and manage client relationships within the luxury goods industry. You will also have a pragmatic and charismatic personality and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a team player who:
- Is committed and hardworking
- Has at least 2 years' retail experience
- Has a professional attitude and high motivation to achieve sales targets
- Is available to work 5 days per week on a 7-day rotating roster
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable grooming standard
You must be a permanent resident of Australia
Please send your resume to recruitment_Au@bally.ch
Suiting & Retail Superstars - Part-time 25 hours per week
T.M. Lewin are currently looking to add to our team of Sales Associates in our Chadstone store. This is a part time role available and we are very interested in hearing from individuals with a passion for fashion and a background in suiting and retail sales.
We offer a competitive hourly rate plus a monthly bonus scheme, excellent benefits, training and career progression opportunities. We will support and develop you to understand our brand, our products, our manufacturing techniques, styles and trends giving you the knowledge to help our customers get the right products. What we call 'the perfect fit'.
About You - As a T.M. Lewin Sales Associate you will:
- Work as part of the store team to ensure every customer experiences exceptional personal service and that T.M. Lewin stays famous for service and quality.
- Welcome customers upon entry to the store in a polite and courteous manner.
- Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience.
- Develop excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
- Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases.
- Ensure you maximise the potential for additional sales by ensuring customers are made aware of the full range of products available.
- You should be able to build rapport easily with customers and feel passionate about offering only the highest levels of customer service.
Why Apply - T.M. Lewin is a great place to work; we are a team where you have a role to play and we listen to your views and opinions. We expect you to work hard and to meet our high service standards and in return we provide great benefits and the support and training to do your job well. Working as part of the T.M. Lewin team you will be making a difference every day: you will be using your judgement, skills and expertise to ensure that our customers are provided with the personal service and quality clothing that they expect from us and that our company continues to grow. As part of the team, our reputation is in your hands and your fast-track route to an exciting new career is in ours.
Send your application to email@example.com