Jobs at The Capital
Want to work at HOYTS?
Consider yourself a movie buff? Always loved the big screen? Ready to know the real secret behind cinema popcorn? We’d love a taste of your personality, so send us a 60-second video clip telling us about your very own popcorn flavour.
Roll'd - Assistant Store Manager/Manager
Rolld is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from a strong passion of sharing –simple, fresh, balance food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic and healthy Vietnamese cuisine.
We are actively seeking outgoing, results driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Rolld Chadstone business based in Chadstone Shopping Centre in Victoria.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates wanting to take the next step in their career to become a Store Manager within a successful and growing fast food chain. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily operations including stock ordering, stock management, staff management and to instill and motivate your team a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for team players who are results driven and who possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
You will have experience in the following areas:
· Impeccable food safety, handling and preparation skills (food safety certification preferable)
· Outstanding customer service
· Staff management
· Stock management
· Reporting and controlling Key Performance Indicators
· Employee performance evaluations
· Dealing with queries and complaints
What we need from you?
· Previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager
· Experience in fast food retailer or hospitality environment
· Outgoing, energetic, results driven attitude
· Reliable and responsible
· Ability to motivate and co-ordinate a team
· Be available to work weekdays, weekends and late night trading.
If you enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment and are ready to be results driven and lead a fun, dynamic team please email your CV to Chadstone@rolld.com.au
Candidates must have relevant experience as an assistant manager or manager and also provide referees with their CVs.
Bacetto - Baristas & Wait Staff
The newly opened café, Bacetto, is looking for experienced Wait Staff and Baristas.
Please contact Giuseppe on 0481 195 498 to apply.
Factorie - Store Manager
Don’t like sitting at a desk doing a 9-5 job? Prefer to be on your feet, moving all day? Maybe a store manager position is the right fit for you?
Factorie at Chadstone is on the hunt for passionate, driven and inspiring people who have a knack for managing a team – sound like you or someone you know? Apply here https://www.factorie.com.au/careers.html?region=AU.
Lattouf International - Apprentice
LATTOUF CHADSTONE NOW HIRING FULL TIME/PART TIME APPRENTICE PREFABLY WITH CERT 2.
WORKING HOURS INCLUDE ONE LATE NIGHT A WEEK THURSDAY OR FRIDAY, SATURDAY & ALTERNATING SUNDAYS
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com
PLEASE CONTACT ROMINA 9569 4255 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Mountfords Shoes - Store Manager
Our high quality footwear has enabled us to become one of the leading fashion footwear retailers in the country. We pride ourselves on delivering good old fashioned customer service along with providing a quality, fashion forward product.
About the Role
This Store Manager role is pivotal to our ongoing success and as such, we are seeking a talented, experienced, people and customer focused retail manager to support and grow our retail team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster the "service of excellence culture"
- Control store budgets and expenditure
- Identify sales and growth opportunities through customer service standards
- Develop a strong product and range knowledge to impact sales
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in Fashion Retail Management
- Have in depth knowledge of general retail operations
- Experience in managing, achieving and exceeding sales budgets
Benefits and Culture
- Friendly & Welcoming team environment
- Hourly wage + Loading & Penalties
- Monthly bonuses + targeted product incentives
- Sensational staff discounts
We hope you are as excited to join us as we are to have you. To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and resume to Emily@stylingservices.com.au.
Camper - Store Manager
- Enjoy a competitive salary – Work with a dynamic team at the Chadstone Shopping Centre, the Fashion Capital Melbourne – Excellent incentives & discounts
About the company:
From Mallorca, Spain, Camper is an international footwear brand that embraces individuality and unconventionality in both our products and ethos. Innovative construction and unique design are integral to our philosophy. We have maintained a presence in Australia for over 20 years with retail locations in Sydney and Melbourne.
About the role:
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, and driven Store Manager who can step in and quickly adapt to the team. This a 12-month fixed term contract with possibility of extension at the Chadstone Shopping Centre, the Fashion Capital Melbourne.
What we need from you:
- Positive attitude, not hesitant to approach customers
- Ability to think on your feet
- Focus on KPIs and sales growth
- Management and retail sales experience
What we can offer:
- Market competitive salary + Commission
- 12-month fixed term contract (maternity leave replacement)
- Bonus incentives
- Generous staff discount
- Detailed training
- Positive work environment
- Providing a high level of customer service to all who walk through the door
- Maintaining an organised stockroom
- Pushing staff to meet monthly budgets
- Analysing KPIs and developing strategies to increase sales
We hope you are as excited to join us as we are to have you. To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.