Jobs at The Capital
Want to work at HOYTS?
Consider yourself a movie buff? Always loved the big screen? Ready to know the real secret behind cinema popcorn? We’d love a taste of your personality, so send us a 60-second video clip telling us about your very own popcorn flavour.
Roll'd - Assistant Store Manager/Manager
Rolld is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from a strong passion of sharing –simple, fresh, balance food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic and healthy Vietnamese cuisine.
We are actively seeking outgoing, results driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Rolld Chadstone business based in Chadstone Shopping Centre in Victoria.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates wanting to take the next step in their career to become a Store Manager within a successful and growing fast food chain. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily operations including stock ordering, stock management, staff management and to instill and motivate your team a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for team players who are results driven and who possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
You will have experience in the following areas:
· Impeccable food safety, handling and preparation skills (food safety certification preferable)
· Outstanding customer service
· Staff management
· Stock management
· Reporting and controlling Key Performance Indicators
· Employee performance evaluations
· Dealing with queries and complaints
What we need from you?
· Previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager
· Experience in fast food retailer or hospitality environment
· Outgoing, energetic, results driven attitude
· Reliable and responsible
· Ability to motivate and co-ordinate a team
· Be available to work weekdays, weekends and late night trading.
If you enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment and are ready to be results driven and lead a fun, dynamic team please email your CV to Chadstone@rolld.com.au
Candidates must have relevant experience as an assistant manager or manager and also provide referees with their CVs.
Williams-Sonoma - Assistant Store Manager
Midas Shoes - Store Manager
We are an iconic Australian fashion brand synonymous with uncompromising quality and timeless elegance. MIDAS is dedicated to being one of the best fashion footwear retailers in the country, focusing on a continual commitment to its people and its products.
About the Role
This Store Manager role is pivotal to our ongoing success and as such, we are seeking a talented, experienced, people and customer focused retail manager to support and grow our retail team!
The successful candidate will lead by example, creating an enjoyable environment for team members and customers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster the "service of excellence culture"
- Control store budgets and expenditure
- Identify sales and growth opportunities through customer service standards
- Develop a strong product and range knowledge to impact sales
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in Fashion Retail Management
- Have in depth knowledge of general retail operations
- Experience in managing, achieving and exceeding sales budgets
Benefits and Culture
MIDAS offers a friendly, welcoming team environment where support, training and generous staff benefits are provided.
- Hourly wage + Loading & Penalties
- Monthly bonuses + targeted product incentives
- Sensational staff discounts
We hope you are as excited to join us as we are to have you. To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and resume to Emily@stylingservices.com.au