Jobs at The Fashion Capital
PREMIUM CINEMA COOK
Let’s talk about HOYTS:
At HOYTS, we’re a talented and creative group. We’re one of the world’s leading entertainment companies delivering a range of digital audio and visual experiences across Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to reinvent the future of cinema and provide an experience like no other.
To make sure we leave a lasting impression, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PART-TIME CINEMA COOKS to join our team at HOYTS Chadstone to help share our love for movies.
HOYTS LUX is our premium dine in cinema experience, combining fine wine, premium food and comfort with cutting edge sound and visuals. Teaming up with celebrity chef Manu Feidel, our premium cinema will surpass the traditional moviegoer experience and create a new benchmark for our eXperience more brand promise.
What you’ll be doing:
As a premium cinema cook, you’ll be managing all the day to day aspects of the kitchen and cooking operations. You will work closely with the LUX Venue Manager to ensure the team delivers our premium cinema concept through KPIs. You’ll be known for your ability to plan, organise, multi-task and stay clam under pressure.
Who we are looking for:
You are a great leader with a passion for cooking and food. You’ll lead by example and love being hands-on to deliver a first-class food experience. You’ll encourage your team and drive results. You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
What you’ll need:
- Previous restaurant or QSR experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to work under pressure and ensuring KPIs are exceeded
- High standards of food preparation and productivity
- A strong focus on food and services standards, implementing policies and procedures and monitoring kitchen maintenance requirements.
- Energy, positivity and resilience with a keen focus on motivating others
- Outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of compliance, food safety and the risk mitigation process
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at HOYTS because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you’re looking for a brand that will allow you to grow and develop, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours. You’ll be expected to work when the action and business is at its peak. We offer our team a flexible roster and extensive knowledge of the cinema industry. If you like the sound of us, apply now!
FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. A high-end fashion label focusing on ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Burberry Sales Associate, you will report to the Store Manager and will be responsible for;
- Achieving daily sales targets.
- Assist in resolving customer enquiries.
- Participate in on going product, sales and visual merchandising training.
- Maintain the highest retail standards.
- Assist in the completion of store stock takes.
- Store stock replenishment from reserve.
- Able to work 38 hours per week (5 days out of 7 days)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in developing client relationships.
- Understand point of sale procedures.
- 1 - 2 year experience working within the luxury retail market.
- Generous monthly incentive bonuses.
- Employee sales and discount.
- Seasonal hours (additional annual leave).
- Employee welfare program – free fruit daily, social events & activities.
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program.
- International career opportunities.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
If you have passion for global iconic products, value style and quality, then this is your rare opportunity to become part of the history of Burberry.
Email your resume to Sujin.email@example.com.
Surf Dive 'n Ski
The team at Surf Dive ‘n Ski Chadstone are seeking an experienced staff for a management opportunity. If you think you have what it takes to run Australia's leading surf, skate, and lifestyle store then apply today!
Find further information at https://www.seek.com.au/job/39358887
Brand Delivery Manager - Victoria's Secret
The team at Victoria's Secret Chadstone are seeking a Brand Delivery Manager to oversee all back-of-house functions of Victoria's Secret Chadstone, including inventory and visual merchandising.
The Brand Delivery Manager reports directly to the Senior Store manager and is part of the Store Leadership Team, with direct management of the Visual Merchandising and Inventory teams.
- Leads team in processing and replenishment
- Merchandise flow standards, assessments, inventory and backroom organization
- Executes in-store out of stock exercises to identify gaps in product availability
- Management of team rosters in order to meet processing demands
- Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related task
- Determines operational and product life cycle planning for store and drives business growth though short term and long term actions that focus on improving merchandise availability
- Sets weekly direction for product life cycle activity which include; processing, backroom organization, replenishment, and sell down
- Fosters a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
- Serves on Sales Leadership Team and is responsible for total store results
- Ensures tools and reports are leveraged to maintain a full and abundant sales floor with all styles, colours and sizes represented
- Ensures strategy is in place to optimize use of non-sales areas, including back room, associate areas and off-site storage
- Supports development and implementation of store strategy to reduce shrink
- Maximises sales potential by spending 50% of scheduled time on the floor
- Analyse customer experience reports and insights and mobilizes the team accordingly
- Manages and resolves customer relations issues
- Drives customer loyalty through current brand strategies, including customer relationship marketing (CRM)
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow-up and communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Experience in high-volume inventory flow
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, even while multi-tasking
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence and multi-cultural sensitivity
BANG & OLUFSEN
Founded in 1925 in Denmark, Bang & Olufsen is world renowned for its unique and exclusive range of quality audio, video and multimedia products that are unmatched within their market sector and which combines technological excellence with emotional appeal, representing the luxury brand’s vision: Courage to constantly question the ordinary in search of surprising, long-lasting experiences.
Bang & Olufsen in Australia is now seeking an experienced Sales Consultant for the B&O Chadstone Shopping Centre Show Room with a passion for luxury goods. The right candidate will be outgoing with strong sales skills, and will provide outstanding customer service in order to achieve and exceed the sales target of the store.
As Sales Consultant, reporting to the Retail Manager, you will:
- Attend walk in customers’ enquiries
- Provide excellent customer service on shop floor, perform cashiering duties
- Demonstrate and promote range of products to customers
- Provide professional and personalized advice to customers in product selection
- Achieve and exceed sales target of the store
- Up-sell products to customers
- Assist in changing displays when required
- Maintain store appearance, merchandise and display products to ensure a prestigious and presentable look in accordance with marketing standards
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Be working 5 days a week
To succeed as Sales Consultant you must:
- Be business proficient in Mandarin (ideal but not required)
- Possess minimum 2 years of working experience in retail and/or customer service, preferably within luxury goods or consumer electronics
- Possess an cheerful and outgoing personality with a high level of self motivation
- Be result and customer oriented
- Be a team player with good integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Be responsible, trustworthy and hardworking
- Possess a strong competitive attitude
- Possess a passion for luxury goods
- Possess professional appearance and demeanour shift hours, weekends and public holiday
B&O Chadstone Shopping Centre Showroom
1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148
Only with the right people can Bang & Olufsen evolve to create products that surprise and inspire. If you are the type of person who can help one of the leading global brands create the icons of tomorrow, we want to hear from you! The right candidate will participate in our internal product and sales training which has been specially designed to improve your product knowledge and sales skills, to make sure that you are provided with the optimum tools you need to become a successful Sales Consultant at Bang & Olufsen.
If you are interested in this interesting job with great potential for advancement in a successful company, please submit your detailed resume, current and expected salaries and availability date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
An exciting opportunity for an experienced & driven manager to assist in leading a dynamic team in our beautiful Flagship store in Chadstone
Opportunity to join a truly global fashion brand at one of our busiest stores
- Generous Salary Package + 50% off product + Quarterly clothing allowance
- Ongoing training & development with an established international brand
French Connection is an international fashion brand set out to create well-designed unique clothing and accessories that celebrates personal style. Our brand is distinguished by its design-led product, bold advertising campaigns, distinct store and online presentation. We pride ourselves on being creative, original, unconventional and accessible with a good element of wittiness!
This is an exciting career opportunity to join the leadership team of French Connection, a truly global fashion brand, in our fast-paced Flagship Store located at Chadstone. We are seeking a driven & motivated Assistant Manager to support the management of this store and leadership of our vibrant team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Generous Salary Package
- Up to 50% off all product ranges
- $1,000 YEARLY CLOTHING ALLOWANCE
- Huge monthly & seasonal bonus potential
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic Australian retailer
- GROW YOUR CAREER- training and development across all areas of retail operations
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Experienced in managing teams of up to 8-10 in a high turnover store.
- Hands on and strong leader with the ability to motivate and mentor a team to achieve success.
- Passion for styling and eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards.
- Exposure to large stock volumes and stock management.
- Ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage budgets.
- Experienced in preparing monthly rosters and administration duties.
- Proven ability in driving sales and achieving KPI'S & budgets.
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Maintain a harmonious working environment within your team and surrounding brands
- Be the backbone to the Store Manager to ensure store and company objectives are achieved, in line with financial and operational targets.
FCUK is all about pushing the boundaries and making a fashion statement no matter where we are in the world. If you want to be a part of a brand with a rich heritage and a vision for the future that keeps on growing, then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Click the link below to see how you can be a part of our vision!