Jobs at The Fashion Capital
PREMIUM CINEMA COOK
Let’s talk about HOYTS:
At HOYTS, we’re a talented and creative group. We’re one of the world’s leading entertainment companies delivering a range of digital audio and visual experiences across Australia and New Zealand. Our mission is to reinvent the future of cinema and provide an experience like no other.
To make sure we leave a lasting impression, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated PART-TIME CINEMA COOKS to join our team at HOYTS Chadstone to help share our love for movies.
HOYTS LUX is our premium dine in cinema experience, combining fine wine, premium food and comfort with cutting edge sound and visuals. Teaming up with celebrity chef Manu Feidel, our premium cinema will surpass the traditional moviegoer experience and create a new benchmark for our eXperience more brand promise.
What you’ll be doing:
As a premium cinema cook, you’ll be managing all the day to day aspects of the kitchen and cooking operations. You will work closely with the LUX Venue Manager to ensure the team delivers our premium cinema concept through KPIs. You’ll be known for your ability to plan, organise, multi-task and stay clam under pressure.
Who we are looking for:
You are a great leader with a passion for cooking and food. You’ll lead by example and love being hands-on to deliver a first-class food experience. You’ll encourage your team and drive results. You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
What you’ll need:
- Previous restaurant or QSR experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to work under pressure and ensuring KPIs are exceeded
- High standards of food preparation and productivity
- A strong focus on food and services standards, implementing policies and procedures and monitoring kitchen maintenance requirements.
- Energy, positivity and resilience with a keen focus on motivating others
- Outstanding communication skills
- Understanding of compliance, food safety and the risk mitigation process
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at HOYTS because it’s fun and lively with an unbeatable culture. If you’re not already sold, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you’re looking for a brand that will allow you to grow and develop, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours. You’ll be expected to work when the action and business is at its peak. We offer our team a flexible roster and extensive knowledge of the cinema industry. If you like the sound of us, apply now!
FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. A high-end fashion label focusing on ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Burberry Sales Associate, you will report to the Store Manager and will be responsible for;
- Achieving daily sales targets.
- Assist in resolving customer enquiries.
- Participate in on going product, sales and visual merchandising training.
- Maintain the highest retail standards.
- Assist in the completion of store stock takes.
- Store stock replenishment from reserve.
- Able to work 38 hours per week (5 days out of 7 days)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in developing client relationships.
- Understand point of sale procedures.
- 1 - 2 year experience working within the luxury retail market.
- Generous monthly incentive bonuses.
- Employee sales and discount.
- Seasonal hours (additional annual leave).
- Employee welfare program – free fruit daily, social events & activities.
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program.
- International career opportunities.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
If you have passion for global iconic products, value style and quality, then this is your rare opportunity to become part of the history of Burberry.
Email your resume to Sujin.email@example.com.
Surf Dive 'n Ski
The team at Surf Dive ‘n Ski Chadstone are seeking an experienced staff for a management opportunity. If you think you have what it takes to run Australia's leading surf, skate, and lifestyle store then apply today!
Find further information at https://www.seek.com.au/job/39358887
Brand Delivery Manager - Victoria's Secret
The team at Victoria's Secret Chadstone are seeking a Brand Delivery Manager to oversee all back-of-house functions of Victoria's Secret Chadstone, including inventory and visual merchandising.
The Brand Delivery Manager reports directly to the Senior Store manager and is part of the Store Leadership Team, with direct management of the Visual Merchandising and Inventory teams.
- Leads team in processing and replenishment
- Merchandise flow standards, assessments, inventory and backroom organization
- Executes in-store out of stock exercises to identify gaps in product availability
- Management of team rosters in order to meet processing demands
- Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related task
- Determines operational and product life cycle planning for store and drives business growth though short term and long term actions that focus on improving merchandise availability
- Sets weekly direction for product life cycle activity which include; processing, backroom organization, replenishment, and sell down
- Fosters a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
- Serves on Sales Leadership Team and is responsible for total store results
- Ensures tools and reports are leveraged to maintain a full and abundant sales floor with all styles, colours and sizes represented
- Ensures strategy is in place to optimize use of non-sales areas, including back room, associate areas and off-site storage
- Supports development and implementation of store strategy to reduce shrink
- Maximises sales potential by spending 50% of scheduled time on the floor
- Analyse customer experience reports and insights and mobilizes the team accordingly
- Manages and resolves customer relations issues
- Drives customer loyalty through current brand strategies, including customer relationship marketing (CRM)
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow-up and communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Experience in high-volume inventory flow
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, even while multi-tasking
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence and multi-cultural sensitivity