Jobs at The Fashion Capital
BALLY is Swiss luxury brand established in 1851, anchored in an exceptional heritage of shoemaking. Today the brand offers unique and vibrant designs across accessories and ready-to-wear. We are now recruiting Seasonal Casuals to support our team in Chadstone.
As an enthusiastic and passionate Sales Consultant, you will help us to continue to provide a unique store experience for our customers by being responsible for all back of house duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a flexible work schedule, to meet the needs of the businesses trading hours, and must be available to work through the Public Holidays (including Boxing Day).
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented with a professional attitude
Seasonal work commences mid November until mid January.
Please send your resume to recruitment_Au@bally.ch
Want to have your cake and eat it too? This sweet position has become available as a Store Manager to lead the Flagship store at Chadstone Shopping Centre. This could be your chance to be supported by a collaborative and highly regarded Australian owned company to continue to deliver award winning baked goods.
About the Company:
- Retail Baking franchise operation. The company is a proud Australian owned and operated food franchise business with award winning service with a culture like no other
- Staff stay here for a good time and a long time!
- Consistently trying to re-invent the wheel with industry changing product development
- Regular reward recognition for staff performance
- Staff are passionate and proud to work here
- Growing Australian owned family business with over 60 stores in Victoria!
The ideal candidate must be a savvy retail store manager ready to run their own operation to success! We are looking for the following:
- 2 + years’ worth of previous leadership experience in the retail environment
- Sales focused with the ability to achieve store KPI’s and drive a sales mentality with all staff
- Knowledge of the operational side of retail operations such as: understanding of profit and loss statements, staff rostering, general management of store and wage KPI’s
- Keen focus on store presentation and a great eye for merchandising
- Must be open and available 7 days per week if required
- Must be passionate about working with a company that has strong value and believe in empowering people
- Must understand the importance of upholding the company’s values and behaviours and always providing a high quality of service!
You doughnut want to miss out this opportunity, this position won’t be a-round long. click Apply Today we are looking at interviewing straight away.
Please note: all candidates must have full working rights within Australia and will be required to undertake a National Police and Employment Verification Check.
Rolld Chadstone is now recruiting staff for the opening of its exciting new Food Atrium store!
Rolld is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from a strong passion of sharing – simple, fresh, balanced food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic, fresh and healthy Vietnamese cuisine.
Our Chadstone store is on the look out for experienced, outgoing and enthusiastic people that have exceptional food quality standards and understands the need for urgency in a fast paced food retail business.
- Back of House kitchen staff
- Rollers (rice paper rolls)
- Sales team members (POS & all rounders)
To be a successful candidate you will:
- Have worked in a similar fast paced café or restaurant environment
- Be flexible to work on a roster consisting of weekdays, weekends and late night trading
- Have a strong understanding of Victorian food safety regulations
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Excellent customer service – customer first attitude
- Strong sales skills with results focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary food quality and presentation standards
- Ability to work towards time targeted expectations
- Excellent time management skills
- Fast and efficient food preparation ability with excellent knife skills
- Clear understanding on how to operate commercial kitchen equipment
- Exceptional cleaning standards
Does this sound like you?
Want to be a part of the Rolld family?
To apply for this position simply email your CV to Chadstone@rolld.com.au. Only those candidates with relevant café/restaurant experience will be considered, however enthusiastic and energetic students will be considered for the sales team roles.