Jobs at The Capital
Want to work at HOYTS?
Consider yourself a movie buff? Always loved the big screen? Ready to know the real secret behind cinema popcorn? We’d love a taste of your personality, so send us a 60-second video clip telling us about your very own popcorn flavour.
Roll'd - Assistant Store Manager/Manager
Rolld is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from a strong passion of sharing –simple, fresh, balance food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic and healthy Vietnamese cuisine.
We are actively seeking outgoing, results driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Rolld Chadstone business based in Chadstone Shopping Centre in Victoria.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates wanting to take the next step in their career to become a Store Manager within a successful and growing fast food chain. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the daily operations including stock ordering, stock management, staff management and to instill and motivate your team a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for team players who are results driven and who possess excellent customer service skills, positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and enjoy working in a fast- paced environment.
You will have experience in the following areas:
· Impeccable food safety, handling and preparation skills (food safety certification preferable)
· Outstanding customer service
· Staff management
· Stock management
· Reporting and controlling Key Performance Indicators
· Employee performance evaluations
· Dealing with queries and complaints
What we need from you?
· Previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager
· Experience in fast food retailer or hospitality environment
· Outgoing, energetic, results driven attitude
· Reliable and responsible
· Ability to motivate and co-ordinate a team
· Be available to work weekdays, weekends and late night trading.
If you enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced environment and are ready to be results driven and lead a fun, dynamic team please email your CV to Chadstone@rolld.com.au
Candidates must have relevant experience as an assistant manager or manager and also provide referees with their CVs.
Williams-Sonoma - Assistant Store Manager
Midas Shoes - Store Manager
We are an iconic Australian fashion brand synonymous with uncompromising quality and timeless elegance. MIDAS is dedicated to being one of the best fashion footwear retailers in the country, focusing on a continual commitment to its people and its products.
About the Role
This Store Manager role is pivotal to our ongoing success and as such, we are seeking a talented, experienced, people and customer focused retail manager to support and grow our retail team!
The successful candidate will lead by example, creating an enjoyable environment for team members and customers alike.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster the "service of excellence culture"
- Control store budgets and expenditure
- Identify sales and growth opportunities through customer service standards
- Develop a strong product and range knowledge to impact sales
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in Fashion Retail Management
- Have in depth knowledge of general retail operations
- Experience in managing, achieving and exceeding sales budgets
Benefits and Culture
MIDAS offers a friendly, welcoming team environment where support, training and generous staff benefits are provided.
- Hourly wage + Loading & Penalties
- Monthly bonuses + targeted product incentives
- Sensational staff discounts
We hope you are as excited to join us as we are to have you. To apply for this role please provide a cover letter and resume to Emily@stylingservices.com.au
Laduree - Barista
We are looking for enthusiastic baristas to join our team. Ladurée is a dynamic, customer-focused company who offer world renowned quality products and service. At Ladurée we value the pursuit of success, supporting our staff with training opportunities and ongoing professional development.
What can Laduree offer you?
- Professional working environment
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive salary
- Team incentives
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
Essential to your success with us is:
- Previous barista/hospitality experience
- Immaculate personal presentation/hygiene standards
- An energetic, proactive, can-do attitude
The roles involve working across a 7-day roster including late night trade and weekend work, with increased hours available during peak periods. Regular rostered hours are preferred but flexibility is a must.
Multiple casual roles available, please apply in store or send covering letters and resumes to the Robert Miles at email@example.com
Bacetto - Baristas & Wait Staff
The newly opened café, Bacetto, is looking for experienced Wait Staff and Baristas.
Please contact Giuseppe on 0481 195 498 to apply.
UGG - Assistant Store Manager
We are currently seeking a motivated and driven Assistant Store Manager. This busy and dynamic role will see you provide the supportive leadership and operational management necessary to deliver excellence in sales, customer service, people management, visual presentation of the store & merchandise, and effective management of stock levels. This role is suited to an individual that respects the importance of outstanding customer service, product knowledge and that prides themselves on being able to relate to the UGG customer.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
Not only will you be joining a creative and passionate team, you'll also get the following Benefits!! …
- Generous incentive program
- Fantastic employee discounts with UGG as well as across the rest of the True Alliance product range
- Excellent career opportunities within UGG and other True Alliance brands
- Exceptional training and development
- Refer a Friend – be rewarded for referring great talent to TA!
- Employee Assistance Program
Of course, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, and someone who understands and lives the UGG Culture. If you appreciate exquisite craftsmanship, elegance and the quirky brilliance that is UGG, that is a great start. As well as this, the following skills and attributes will contribute to your success in the role:
- Previous experience in a management or senior retail capacity
- Proven experience in the strategic selling skills with a confident approach to presentations
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets and objectives
- Unconditionally high standards of customer service delivery, both face-to-face as well as over the phone
- Ability to work well under pressure and to be able to multi-task
- High attention to detail, with an organised and methodical approach to your work
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and contribute towards a dynamic team environment
- Results focussed and self-motivated with a flexible approach to work practices
- A second language is highly advantageous but not a necessity
WHO WE ARE
True Alliance operates over 80 retail stores in a number of fast-paced, dynamic environments across Australia & New Zealand. The brands we sell include UGG, Lee, Wrangler, Riders, Speedo, Ben Sherman, Lacoste, Nautica, The North Face, Rockport, Coach … and that's just to name a few. We are passionate about what we do, and we know our product better than anyone else out there.
Our Team at UGG is all about setting the scene for luxurious comfort ensuring our customers walk out the door feeling satisfied. We are passionate about what we do. Our people are fascinated by the craftsmanship and history behind this iconic brand, and ready to invite you into their team if you too embody a LOVE for UGG!
To apply for this opportunity please email cover letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org