Jobs at The Fashion Capital
Suiting & Retail Superstars
Part-time 25 hours per week
T.M. Lewin are currently looking to add to our team of Sales Associates in our Chadstone store. This is a part time role available and we are very interested in hearing from individuals with a passion for fashion and a background in suiting and retail sales.
We offer a competitive hourly rate plus a monthly bonus scheme, excellent benefits, training and career progression opportunities. We will support and develop you to understand our brand, our products, our manufacturing techniques, styles and trends giving you the knowledge to help our customers get the right products. What we call 'the perfect fit'.
About You - As a T.M. Lewin Sales Associate you will:
- Work as part of the store team to ensure every customer experiences exceptional personal service and that T.M. Lewin stays famous for service and quality.
- Welcome customers upon entry to the store in a polite and courteous manner.
- Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience.
- Develop excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
- Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases.
- Ensure you maximise the potential for additional sales by ensuring customers are made aware of the full range of products available.
- You should be able to build rapport easily with customers and feel passionate about offering only the highest levels of customer service.
Why Apply - T.M. Lewin is a great place to work; we are a team where you have a role to play and we listen to your views and opinions. We expect you to work hard and to meet our high service standards and in return we provide great benefits and the support and training to do your job well. Working as part of the T.M. Lewin team you will be making a difference every day: you will be using your judgement, skills and expertise to ensure that our customers are provided with the personal service and quality clothing that they expect from us and that our company continues to grow. As part of the team, our reputation is in your hands and your fast-track route to an exciting new career is in ours.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Sales Associate
COME WALK THE WORLD WITH US
ECCO, a world leading brand of shoes combining style and comfort, has built its success on uncompromising quality, innovative technology and the design philosophy, "the shoe must follow the foot". ECCO is the only major shoe manufacturer to own and manage every step of the shoe making process, and its employees are the life force behind its products, designing, developing, producing, and taking responsibility for every detail. ECCO products can be found in 4,000 branded sales locations in over 90 countries, a growth fueled by ECCO's consistent aim of making the best shoes in the world.
Join us at The Fashion Capital! ECCO Chadstone is looking for a dedicated Sales Associate with a passion and drive to succeed in a fun and fast paced environment, to provide an all-encompassing retail experience to our consumers.
As an ECCO Shoes brand ambassador;
- You will have commitment and professionalism in providing exceptional customer service in a fun and fast pace environment
- Have previous retail or similar sales experience
- Have passion, energy and drive to succeed
- Success in achieving KPI's sales targets
- Motivated to work in a team environment
- Someone who LOVES product knowledge and a willingness to learn and develop
- Have flexibility with your availability, including for weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- Mandarin / Cantonese Speaking applicants will be highly regarded but not essential
This is an exciting time to join ECCO as we continue to expand our retail operations throughout Australia.
ECCO provides an attractive incentive program and commission scheme to all team members and a progressive working environment for those who are seeking a career in retail. Oh... and did we mention we can fuel your love for shoes with attractive team member discounts?
If this sounds like you...
APPLY Today! Email your application through to HAW@ECCO.COM
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
Experienced Manager required:
Combine your Leadership & Sales skills with your creative mind!
Build-A-Bear Workshop, the world's leading make-your-own-stuffed-animal retailer concept is actively seeking candidates for full-time Store Manager role.
Working with products that emotionally connect with our customers, we require managers with energy, passion and a proven ability to succeed with a desire to be 'the best'.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
The ability to inspire and motivate your team to create a memorable experience for each customer by delivering an the highest standard of customer service while having FUN!!!
- Human Resource Management including recruitment, training, development and rostering of staff
- Ensure profitability, growth and development of the business at store level
- Local area marketing and ability to think outside the box to drive sales growth
- Day to day operations of the store including, visual merchandising, store security, and shrinkage management
- To create a memorable consumer experience
- Develop imagination and innovation of each consumer at all age levels.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- A proven track record with up to 2 years or more experience in retail management;
- You must be sales driven and motivated to deliver outstanding results
- Have a passion to work with all ages, especially children and the young at heart
- Commitment to guest relations and excellence in guest/ customer service
- The ability to multi task and work to deadlines
If you meet the above criteria and consider yourself to be an energetic and creative minded person with great sales focus, then apply for this opportunity by forwarding your resume to:
The National Operations Manager
Email your resume to email@example.com
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa and provide a valid Working with Children Card.
The application process will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a retail manager?