Jobs at The Fashion Capital
FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. A high-end fashion label focusing on ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Burberry Sales Associate, you will report to the Store Manager and will be responsible for;
- Achieving daily sales targets.
- Assist in resolving customer enquiries.
- Participate in on going product, sales and visual merchandising training.
- Maintain the highest retail standards.
- Assist in the completion of store stock takes.
- Store stock replenishment from reserve.
- Able to work 38 hours per week (5 days out of 7 days)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in developing client relationships.
- Understand point of sale procedures.
- 1 - 2 year experience working within the luxury retail market.
- Generous monthly incentive bonuses.
- Employee sales and discount.
- Seasonal hours (additional annual leave).
- Employee welfare program – free fruit daily, social events & activities.
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program.
- International career opportunities.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
If you have passion for global iconic products, value style and quality, then this is your rare opportunity to become part of the history of Burberry.
Email your resume to Sujin.email@example.com.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
An exciting opportunity for an experienced & driven manager to assist in leading a dynamic team in our beautiful Flagship store in Chadstone
Opportunity to join a truly global fashion brand at one of our busiest stores
- Generous Salary Package + 50% off product + Quarterly clothing allowance
- Ongoing training & development with an established international brand
French Connection is an international fashion brand set out to create well-designed unique clothing and accessories that celebrates personal style. Our brand is distinguished by its design-led product, bold advertising campaigns, distinct store and online presentation. We pride ourselves on being creative, original, unconventional and accessible with a good element of wittiness!
This is an exciting career opportunity to join the leadership team of French Connection, a truly global fashion brand, in our fast-paced Flagship Store located at Chadstone. We are seeking a driven & motivated Assistant Manager to support the management of this store and leadership of our vibrant team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Generous Salary Package
- Up to 50% off all product ranges
- $1,000 YEARLY CLOTHING ALLOWANCE
- Huge monthly & seasonal bonus potential
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic Australian retailer
- GROW YOUR CAREER- training and development across all areas of retail operations
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Experienced in managing teams of up to 8-10 in a high turnover store.
- Hands on and strong leader with the ability to motivate and mentor a team to achieve success.
- Passion for styling and eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards.
- Exposure to large stock volumes and stock management.
- Ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage budgets.
- Experienced in preparing monthly rosters and administration duties.
- Proven ability in driving sales and achieving KPI'S & budgets.
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service
- Maintain a harmonious working environment within your team and surrounding brands
- Be the backbone to the Store Manager to ensure store and company objectives are achieved, in line with financial and operational targets.
FCUK is all about pushing the boundaries and making a fashion statement no matter where we are in the world. If you want to be a part of a brand with a rich heritage and a vision for the future that keeps on growing, then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Click the link below to see how you can be a part of our vision!
TED’s Guide to what the Deputy Manager does around here
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people. Ted is looking for TalenTED new recruits to join his expanding Australian team. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything. If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut. And don't forget, Ted has a soft spot for the cheeky, innovative, creative and flirty. If this is music to your ears, then you may very well have found your next home.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate full-time Deputy Manager for our beautiful Chadstone location
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes. . .
The Managers role is to lead the location achievement of KPI‟s creating an exemplary customer environment and motivating the team to achieve excellence. To be accountable for driving the business forward and be an inspirational ambassador of Ted who understands and promotes the company’s “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Deliver effective recruitment, training and motivation of the team. Adapt personal, interpersonal and Managerial behaviour to bring out the best in people and enhance the company brand values.
- Implementing strong succession planning and development
- Reflect the values of the brand with integrity and respect for others. Be seen as truthful, fair and trustworthy and demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the brand.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Use feedback to modify and develop alternative solutions and be prepared to make decisions.
- Be competent in knowledge of stores performance and have a keen awareness of local market, support team to develop client opportunities.
- Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks correctly and on time. Manage store systems/processes to support a sales environment and achieve operational guidelines.
- Protect the assets of the store and deliver company standard in security, health and safety and maintenance
- Develop strong partnerships with Visual Merchandising
- Implementing strong succession planning and development
- Lead successful commercial walk throughs/store visits; strong market awareness and understanding of branch analysis
- Cascade relevant information onto store teams (morning meetings, etc)
- Implement and establish strong TSE culture; maximize partnerships with TSE and
- Delegation of responsibilities or delegation to other members of the management team
- Languages would be beneficial for this role
If you think you have got it covered please drop into the Ted Store with a resume alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org