Melbourne City Sights & Shopping Experience – Code K1S
Highlights and itinerary
1. 8:10am - Depart Federation Square (earlier from hotels – please confirm exact departure time with your hotel concierge desk).
2. 8:10am – 12:30pm - Enjoy the best sights that Melbourne has to offer: • View Melbourne’s amazing city skyline & architectural splendour.
• Take a stroll through the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
• Explore Fitzroy Gardens and Capitan Cooks Cottage.
• Visit the iconic Shrine of Remembrance.
• See world-class sporting complexes such as Melbourne Cricket Ground and Rod Laver Arena.
3. 1:00pm - Arrive at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital and collect your free Tourism Shopping Passport and Centre Map from our Customer Service Desk.
4. 1:15pm – 2:15pm - There’s no need to shop till you drop. Take a moment to relax and refuel at one of Chadstone’s delicious cafes, relaxed eateries or restaurants. You’ll be spoilt for choice.
5. 2:15pm – 4:30pm - An all-encompassing retail experience, featuring over 500 stores, designer boutiques and luxury brands awaits you. Choose your own shopping venture.
6. 4:30pm (5:00 p.m. weekends) - Board the Chadstone Fashion Shuttle and depart for Federation Square.
Need more time to shop? We are open until 9pm from Thursday to Saturday and until 7pm on Sundays.
To book your day tour with AAT Kings or for further information, visit aatkings.com or phone 1300 228 546.