By their continued use of this site, all users of services accessible through this site agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The information provided in this site is given in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate. Vicinity Limited ABN 90 114 757 783 and Vicinity Centres RE Ltd ABN 88 149 781 322 as responsible entity of Vicinity Centres Trust ARSN 104 931 928 and other entities of the Vicinity Centres Group (collectively known as the "Group") give no warranty or guarantee or make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability.
- The Group and its directors, officers and employees do not accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in or omissions from the information on this site and do not accept any loss or damage as a result of any person relying on any information on this site including any information provided by any third parties or for any inability to access this site at any time.
- The information on this site is based on current laws and their interpretation which may change from time to time and depend on an individual's circumstances.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, the material on this site is for information purposes only and nothing on this site:
- constitutes an offer of a Financial Product (as defined in the Australian Corporations Act 2001) or an offer generally;
- constitutes an invitation to subscribe for a Financial Product, or
- amounts to a solicitation for any business either in Australia or in any place outside Australia.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
- No company within the Group warrants the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site, and will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site (whether arising in contract, from negligence or otherwise). However, the Group will endeavour to ensure that the information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
- Copyright in the information provided on, and available from this site is owned by the Group. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed on-line and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trademarks and copyright material at this site with the Group’s express permission and in accordance with the Group’s directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and are subject to the Group’s rights and the user's general legal obligations. The Group makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside Australia. For further information about creating links to this site and about using the Group’s material, see our guidelines below or contact the Group on +61 2 8229 7700.
- If you wish to create a link from your site to this site, in addition to the general terms and conditions you have read and agreed to above, you acknowledge the following.You may link your site only to the home page of this site.
- You must display the URL (www.vicinity.com.au) clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of the Group or goods and services the Group provides, or suggest any association between the Group and other persons, organisations, goods and services, unless approved by Vicinity Centres.
- If the Group allows you to use its copyright material, you may use it only in accordance with its directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by it, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating Vicinity Centres rights in relation to ownership of copyright material.
- Any member of the Group may take legal action in respect of any use of its name or copyright material without its permission.