How to Virtual Queue
HOW TO VIRTUAL QUEUE
Many retailers at Chadstone now use a virtual queue to manage their store capacity and meet social distancing guidelines. Virtual queuing also allows you to continue your shopping elsewhere until you are notified to return, ensuring a convenient and efficient visit to our centre.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Confirm queuing requirements of individual store by checking online and contacting store in advance
2. To join a virtual queue, follow signage or staff instructions. This may often require you to scan a QR code using the following steps
- Open the camera on your mobile device
- Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder
- Click on the notification to open the link associated with the QR code, and
- Enter the details requested.
3. Once you have joined a virtual queue, keep shopping and do not congregate. You will be notified via your device once it is safe to return to the store to either enter or join the short physical queue.
4. Complete your shop safely and efficiently by following our COVID-19 shopping tips
Process may vary between individual stores. Please reach out to stores directly for specific instructions.