We continue to play an essential role in our community, providing you with access to retail, food and dining as well as essential household items, products and services.
We know there is community concern about (COVID-19) Coronavirus and public spaces, and we are proactively taking measures to ensure we continue to be a safe place to visit, work and enjoy.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers, team members and community is always our highest priority. In addition to our standard practices, we’ve proactively introduced the following precautionary measures, to ensure you can visit us with confidence:
- Increased cleaning schedules of high contact surface points, including amenities, play areas, food courts, handles and rails
- Introducing the placement of hand sanitisers in convenient locations including entrances and exits
- Actively communicating and encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures that each of us can take to help keep our community safe
We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice. For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
While visiting the centre, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
- Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website.
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.