THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR
CREATING MEMORIES, CELEBRATING TRADITIONS
Our team has been overwhelmed by the response from people across Melbourne who wanted to experience the Christmas magic at Chadstone and all sessions have been booked.
An extraordinary Santa Photography experience has returned to Chadstone - The Fashion Capital. Chadstone is proud to present a magical safe Santa Photography experience, welcoming Santa back to the centre, who is eager to send his season's greetings to our Chadstone families. With a professional photographer to capture every moment from start to finish, you'll once again receive a digital gallery straight to your phone. As our gift to you, we will be offering Santa Photography free of charge* to our Chadstone customers this year.
* There is a non-refundable $5.50 Booking Fee (GST incl.) at the time of booking to secure your time slot. Chadstone will once again pledge a sizeable donation to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, the Centre’s Christmas Charity.
Santa will be live in centre from 1-24 December, ready to capture a wonderful Christmas moment with your family. Book your Santa Photography experience today.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- Santa Photography accommodates group bookings of a maximum of 6 people per booking. All members of the group must be present before access to the Set is granted.
- To secure your time slot, there will be a non-refundable $5.50 Booking Fee (GST incl.) which is taken at the time of your booking. Chadstone will once again pledge a sizeable donation to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, the Centre’s Christmas Charity. Online bookings are available on a first come, first served basis until allocation is exhausted.
- Please notify us by contacting the email address or phone number provided in the Terms and Conditions if you can no longer make your booking and wish to cancel, We can assist you with cancelling your booking so that your allocated session can be made available to another family. We will not be issuing any refunds or cancellations for missed sessions unless exceptional circumstances apply. Please call us on the phone number provided in the Terms and Conditions in circumstances where you wish to discuss with us your exceptional circumstances for a refund.
- Each booking is for a 5-minute time slot within the Santa Photography set. As we will be running a Covid Safe Santa Photography experience this year, we urge you to ensure you arrive on time and are ready to begin your Santa experience from the moment you enter the Santa Photography set.
- Once you complete your photography session, you will receive a digital gallery of up to 5 images.
- There is a strict no late show policy on bookings, if you arrive late for your session, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you later in the day. Please ensure the necessary time is allowed to accommodate possible traffic and/or parking delays.
- If mandated by Government authorities, you must wear a mask for the duration of your attendance at the Event.
- Children must be under parents' supervision at all times within the Santa Photography experience and during 'check in' before your session begins.
- Social distancing is mandatory during the entirety of your booking. Markers on the floor will guide families as to where to stand for the photography session.
- Customer must follow all instructions given to them by staff members.
- If you are feeling unwell/a close contact has received a positive Coronavirus test result, you will not be permitted access to the set and are advised to stay at home and contact your healthcare professional.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find the answer to frequently asked questions Santa Photography.
DO I NEED TO BOOK MY VISIT WITH SANTA?
Yes. This Christmas, Santa Photography is a fully bookable experience. Click here to book your visit with Santa.
WHAT ARE THE TIMES FOR SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY?
Santa arrives in centre from December 1 until Christmas Eve. Santa will be in centre from 9am-6pm each day. Click here to see all Santa hours.
HOW MUCH DOES SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY COST?
Santa Photography will be offered free of charge, as our gift back to you this year. To secure your booking, there will be a $5.50 including GST Booking Fee which is taken at the time of booking. This Booking Fee will be donated in full to the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
DO YOU ACCOMMODATE GROUP BOOKINGS?
Yes. Santa Photography accommodates group bookings of up to 6 people.
IS SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY ACCESSIBLE BY WHEELCHAIR?
Yes. Chadstone's Santa set is fully wheelchair accessible. Speak to one of the friendly team members for assistance.
WHERE IS SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATED?
Santa Photography is located Lower Ground, outside Target from December 1 - 24. Click here to view centre map.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive up to 10 minutes prior to your allocated time slot for your photo with Santa.
If you arrive earlier than 10 minutes to your booking, feel free to pick up a coffee from one of the surrounding cafes and take a look at the beautiful Christmas decorations around the centre, while you wait for your time slot.
WHERE IS THE BEST PARKING FOR SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY?
The closest place to park for Santa Photography is Car Park B located near Hoyts. Elevator access is available from Ground Level.
We invite you to enjoy the ultimate in service and convenience with Valet Parking at Chadstone. Go to Chadstone.com.au for more information. Click here to view the car park map.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE MY BOOKING?
If you need to change the date or time of your experience, we will do the best that we can to accommodate your needs, subject to availability. However, if all sessions are fully booked, we will not be able to re-schedule your booking.
I AM LATE AND MISSED MY SESSION – CAN I STILL GET MY SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE?
Unfortunately, if you missed your session there is no guarantee that we can fit you in to another session. There are no refunds for missed sessions.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PHOTOGRAPHS?
Your Chadstone Santa Experience allows you to receive your own personal online digital gallery of up to five images direct to your phone. You will receive this at the end of your Santa Experience with the help of our friendly staff.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MY IMAGES FROM THE GALLERY LINK?
You will have up until 28 February 2021 to download your images from your online gallery, using the link supplied to you via text message at the time of their photography session. From 1 March 2021, links will not long be active and images no longer available for download as they will be cleared from the hard drive of the photographer.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY?
Click here to see the full Terms and Conditions for Santa Photography at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital.
IS THERE A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT CAN BE A PART OF A BOOKING?
Yes. Santa Photography bookings can take up to 6 people per booking. This is to ensure we are providing a Covid Safe experience for all customers and staff.
HOW MANY PHOTOS WILL I RECEIVE IN MY ONLINE GALLERY?
You will receive up to 5 images in your personal online gallery.
DO I HAVE TO BOOK ONLINE?
Yes. This is a fully bookable experience. Click here to book your Santa Photography experience today.
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE MY IMAGES?
Our professional photographers will do their best to capture a beautiful moment of your family with Santa. Unfortunately, as we are focusing on creating a safe experience for all, we will not be able to re-shoot any images if you are not satisfied with the photo outcome. Our photographers will ensure to keep to a standard photo set up, to create the most comfortable atmosphere for a great photo to be captured.
HOW LONG DOES MY SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE LAST?
Each booking lasts up to five minutes, from the moment you enter the Santa Photography experience to the moment you exit. The moment your family photos are captured, your digital gallery will be sent to your phone, to enjoy looking through as you continue your shopping experience at Chadstone.
HOW ARE YOU PROVIDING A COVID SAFE EXPERIENCE?
Our Santa Photography experienced has been specially designed to welcome back customers in a safe manner. Provisions have been put in place for your safety and the safety of staff at the Santa Photography set, these include but are not subject to:
- The use of hand sanitiser is mandatory at the entrance of the Santa Photography set. Hand sanitising stands will be placed at the entrance and exit of the set.
- Social distancing is mandatory throughout the experience
- Masks must be worn within the set, in conjunction with government guidelines
- Santa will be seated at a safe distance during the photography experience
- Markers on the floor will be placed to ensure your family are kept at a safe distance whilst creating a stunning Christmas Photo. Families must stand for their Christmas Photo this year, to reduce contact with surfaces within the set.
- We will offer a fully contactless experience for all customers
- Regular cleaning of the Santa Photography set to ensure your safety and the safety of others around
- The removal of end of experience screens, this year you will be able to view your digital gallery on your personal phone
- The creation of waiting bays for the next family who has arrived for their Santa Photography experience. There will be no queuing permitted at the Santa Photography set.
- The creation of a fully bookable experience, to ensure flow of customers at the set and keep track of attendees
- Children must be under parent’s guidance when in the set (i.e. hand holding) to ensure social distancing compliance
- During booking, you must indicate the number of adults and children attending the photography session, to keep control over the number of individuals in the set at one given time
- All Coronavirus government regulations must be adhered to whilst at the Santa Photography Set.
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY BOOKING, WHO DO I CONTACT?
If you have questions about an existing or new booking, please contact us by using the online form available at https://www.chadstone.com.au/about/contact-us
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS POLICY?
For any queries in relation to your booking please contact us by using the online form available at https://www.chadstone.com.au/about/contact-us or call us on (03) 9563 3355.
The $5.50 including GST Booking Fee is a full donation to the Starlight Children’s Foundation and we will not be issuing any refunds for cancellations or missed sessions. This is a non-refundable donation. Read the full Terms and Conditions here.
WHERE CAN I GET HELP DOWNLOADING MY SANTA PHOTOS?
For full details and further help on how to view, share and download your images, click here.