Official Beauty Insider - Ross Andrewartha
5 Minute Make-up
Official Beauty Insider - Ross Andrewartha shows us his go-to morning make-up routine when you're short on time.
Learn how to create a stunning look in less time than you need to drink your morning coffee.
- A day doesn’t go by without me using and SPF on my face! I always use SPF 50 and love using the excess on my hands as a hand cream and also for protection.
- Dior face and body foundation is light weight, supper hydrating for those winter months and gives you that natural radiant glow.
- Looking for a concealer that you can rely on, my favourite is Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer is brightens under the eye area and won’t let you down between the hours of 9-5.
- Adding warm to any make up can really bring your look together. Using a bronzer is a great way to achieve this, I add bronzer where the sun would naturally kiss the skin and also through the crease of the eyes and soft eye shadow.
- Looking for a lash lift, you can’t go wrong with a lash curler! I hold for 10 seconds and watch them rise to the occasion.
- A product that is always on in my make-up bag would have to be a gloss, I love using a gloss on the lips and cheeks as it makes your look fresh and radiant.
Ultra Violette SPF - Available at SEPHORA
Dior Face and Body Foundation - Available at Dior Parfume and Beauty Boutique
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer - Available at David Jones
Westman Atelier Bronzer - Available at MECCA
M.A.C Liquid Matte Lipstick - Available at MYER