Official Beauty Insider - Ross Andrewartha
Learn how to prep your skin for the colder weather with the help of our Official Beauty Insider, Ross Andrewartha.
Follow his day-time skin routine to lock in moisture for glowing skin in winter.
- Switch your cleanser in the winter months to a cream or oil cleanser, it instantly creates a soft and radiant skin.
- Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week babes, I love using salicylic acid exfoliator it’s gentle on my skin.
- Facial essence is literally gold if you feel you have dry skin and need to give your skin a good drink.
- Vit C all day every day! It really does help give your skin a smooth, even and glowing complexion.
- If your using Retinol by night, biggest skin rule is to use SPF 50 by day.
Ren Everclam Gentle Cleansing Milk - Available at SEPHORA
Face Halo - Available at Priceline
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence - Available at MYER
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - Available from MECCA
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum - Available from MECCA