Vicinity Centres PM Pty Ltd ABN 96 101 504 045, as disclosed agent for the owners of the Shopping Centre, Melbourne Corporate Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One, 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148
Chadstone Mother’s Day Surprise & Delight Promotion
Vicinity Centres PM Pty Ltd ABN 96 101 504 045
There are 566 prizes available, as follows:
- 100 x $50 Chadstone Gift Cards
- 100 x $100 Chadstone Gift Cards
- 10 x $500 Chadstone Gift Cards
- 100 x Chadstone Valet passes ($40ea)
- 18 x 2-Hour Chadstone Personal Styling Session ($250ea)
- 118 x Chadstone Hands Free Shopping passes ($10ea)
- 7 x Holism 60-minute massage vouchers ($155ea)
- 7 x Holism 60-minute facial vouchers ($155ea)
- 1 x $150 dining voucher at Pastore
- 1 x Overnight stay at Hotel Chadstone with breakfast for two ($345ea)
- 50 x Hairhouse Warehouse complimentary blow wave ($60ea)
- 10 x Godiva complimentary coffee, tea or hot chocolate of choice and a 6-piece Godiva chocolate box ($25.40ea)
- 10 x $20 Koko Black gift vouchers
- 1 x Diamond Nails mani/pedi voucher ($65ea)
- 4 x Aesop personalised skincare consultation with a prize of a full skincare regime ($50ea)
- 13 x Hoyts double passes ($50ea)
- 1 x High tea for two at Altus ($150ea)
- 15 x Pilates Reformer Class Passes from South Pacific Health Clubs Chadstone ($30ea)
- 2 x Double Pass to Hoyts Lux ($42ea)
Prize Pool Total Value
Up to $37,398.00
· 5pm – 9pm Thursday 29 April 2021
· 5pm – 9pm Friday 30 April 2021
· 9am – 12pm & 5pm – 9pm Saturday 1 May 2021
· 10am – 1pm & 4pm – 7pm Sunday 2 May 2021
· 5pm – 9pm Thursday 6 May 2021
· 5pm – 9pm Friday 7 May 2021
· 9am – 12pm & 5pm – 9pm Saturday 8 May 2021
· 10am – 1pm & 4pm – 7pm Sunday 9 May 2021
Chadstone Shopping Centre
Shopping Centre Address
1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148.
Winner Contact Period:
Immediately at the time of determination
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. visit the Mother’s Day activation on the ground floor, near Myer at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital during an Entry Period;
b. complete registration form including by signing up to the Chadstone First Database (if you are not already a member) using the associated QR code displayed at the activation; and
c. enter the Mother’s Day activation and choose a vessel at the prize cupboard to receive a Mother's Day greeting card and see if you win a prize. For the avoidance of doubt, if you win a prize, it will be inside your Mother's Day greeting card.
2. Entrants must be 15 years or older to enter the Promotion and may only enter the Promotion once. All Entrants under the age of 18:
a. must have prior consent from their parent or guardian before entering the Promotion and must be able to provide evidence of such consent on request; and
b. shall have a Prize awarded to their nominated parent/guardian upon presentation of photo identification if they win and the parent/guardian shall be deemed the Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant gives the Shopping Centre and the Promoter authority to publicly announce and publish their name (should they be a Winner).
4. By entering this promotion, Entrants consent to receiving the latest centre news, updates and promotions (by any means of electronic communication) from Vicinity Centres PM Pty Ltd (ABN 96 101 504 045) on behalf of the Shopping Centre.
5. The Promotion shall run during the Entry Periods (together, the Promotion Period) and is promoted by the Promoter on behalf of the Shopping Centre. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
6. All entrants (Entrants) acknowledge and agree that their entry into the Promotion is subject to, and they must adhere to, these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter from time to time. Information about Prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid. The Promoter may, at any time, require Entrants to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of Entries (including receipts and documentation establishing identity, age, place of residence and place of employment of Entrants). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
7. The Promotion is open to all residents (15+) of the State except: employees, contractors, agents of Prize Supplier(s) and Shopping Centre sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; employees of the Promoter or a related body corporate and their immediate families; tenants in the Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the staff of tenants in the Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the contractors of tenants in the Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of the Promotion and their immediate families. Immediate families means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) and grandparents. Tenant means lessees, licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
8. Winners are eligible to win the Prizes as specified by the Promoter. All available Prizes are collectively valued at the Prize Pool Total Value. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person.
10. Prizes will be awarded to Entrants who choose a vessel containing a corresponding prize(Winners).
25. Each Entrant agrees to release any Provider from all liability in connection with, or in relation to, the Promotion.
a. any tax implications that may arise from the Prize;
b. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet providers, congestion on any carrier networks or otherwise;
c. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; and
d. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion.