FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find the answer to frequently asked questions Santa Photography.
DO I NEED TO BOOK MY VISIT WITH SANTA?
Yes. This Christmas, Santa Photography is a fully bookable experience. Click here to book your visit with Santa.
WHAT ARE THE TIMES FOR SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY?
Santa arrives in centre from December 1 until Christmas Eve. Santa will be in centre from 9am-6pm each day. Click here to see all Santa hours.
HOW MUCH DOES SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY COST?
Santa Photography will be offered free of charge, as our gift back to you this year. To secure your booking, there will be a $5.50 including GST Booking Fee which is taken at the time of booking. This Booking Fee will be donated in full to the Starlight Children’s Foundation.
DO YOU ACCOMMODATE GROUP BOOKINGS?
Yes. Santa Photography accommodates group bookings of up to 6 people.
IS SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY ACCESSIBLE BY WHEELCHAIR?
Yes. Chadstone's Santa set is fully wheelchair accessible. Speak to one of the friendly team members for assistance.
WHERE IS SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATED?
Santa Photography is located Lower Ground, outside Target from December 1 - 24. Click here to view centre map.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive up to 10 minutes prior to your allocated time slot for your photo with Santa.
If you arrive earlier than 10 minutes to your booking, feel free to pick up a coffee from one of the surrounding cafes and take a look at the beautiful Christmas decorations around the centre, while you wait for your time slot.
WHERE IS THE BEST PARKING FOR SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY?
The closest place to park for Santa Photography is Car Park B located near Hoyts. Elevator access is available from Ground Level.
We invite you to enjoy the ultimate in service and convenience with Valet Parking at Chadstone. Go to Chadstone.com.au for more information. Click here to view the car park map.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE MY BOOKING?
If you need to change the date or time of your experience, we will do the best that we can to accommodate your needs, subject to availability. However, if all sessions are fully booked, we will not be able to re-schedule your booking.
I AM LATE AND MISSED MY SESSION – CAN I STILL GET MY SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE?
Unfortunately, if you missed your session there is no guarantee that we can fit you in to another session. There are no refunds for missed sessions.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PHOTOGRAPHS?
Your Chadstone Santa Experience allows you to receive your own personal online digital gallery of up to five images direct to your phone. You will receive this at the end of your Santa Experience with the help of our friendly staff.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MY IMAGES FROM THE GALLERY LINK?
You will have up until 28 February 2021 to download your images from your online gallery, using the link supplied to you via text message at the time of their photography session. From 1 March 2021, links will not long be active and images no longer available for download as they will be cleared from the hard drive of the photographer.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY?
Click here to see the full Terms and Conditions for Santa Photography at Chadstone – The Fashion Capital.
IS THERE A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT CAN BE A PART OF A BOOKING?
Yes. Santa Photography bookings can take up to 6 people per booking. This is to ensure we are providing a Covid Safe experience for all customers and staff.
HOW MANY PHOTOS WILL I RECEIVE IN MY ONLINE GALLERY?
You will receive up to 5 images in your personal online gallery.
DO I HAVE TO BOOK ONLINE?
Yes. This is a fully bookable experience. Click here to book your Santa Photography experience today.
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE MY IMAGES?
Our professional photographers will do their best to capture a beautiful moment of your family with Santa. Unfortunately, as we are focusing on creating a safe experience for all, we will not be able to re-shoot any images if you are not satisfied with the photo outcome. Our photographers will ensure to keep to a standard photo set up, to create the most comfortable atmosphere for a great photo to be captured.
HOW LONG DOES MY SANTA PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE LAST?
Each booking lasts up to five minutes, from the moment you enter the Santa Photography experience to the moment you exit. The moment your family photos are captured, your digital gallery will be sent to your phone, to enjoy looking through as you continue your shopping experience at Chadstone.
HOW ARE YOU PROVIDING A COVID SAFE EXPERIENCE?
Our Santa Photography experienced has been specially designed to welcome back customers in a safe manner. Provisions have been put in place for your safety and the safety of staff at the Santa Photography set, these include but are not subject to:
- The use of hand sanitiser is mandatory at the entrance of the Santa Photography set. Hand sanitising stands will be placed at the entrance and exit of the set.
- Social distancing is mandatory throughout the experience
- Masks must be worn within the set, in conjunction with government guidelines
- Santa will be seated at a safe distance during the photography experience
- Markers on the floor will be placed to ensure your family are kept at a safe distance whilst creating a stunning Christmas Photo. Families must stand for their Christmas Photo this year, to reduce contact with surfaces within the set.
- We will offer a fully contactless experience for all customers
- Regular cleaning of the Santa Photography set to ensure your safety and the safety of others around
- The removal of end of experience screens, this year you will be able to view your digital gallery on your personal phone
- The creation of waiting bays for the next family who has arrived for their Santa Photography experience. There will be no queuing permitted at the Santa Photography set.
- The creation of a fully bookable experience, to ensure flow of customers at the set and keep track of attendees
- Children must be under parent’s guidance when in the set (i.e. hand holding) to ensure social distancing compliance
- During booking, you must indicate the number of adults and children attending the photography session, to keep control over the number of individuals in the set at one given time
- All Coronavirus government regulations must be adhered to whilst at the Santa Photography Set.
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY BOOKING, WHO DO I CONTACT?
If you have questions about an existing or new booking, please contact us by using the online form available at https://www.chadstone.com.au/about/contact-us
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS POLICY?
For any queries in relation to your booking please contact us by using the online form available at https://www.chadstone.com.au/about/contact-us or call us on (03) 9563 3355.
The $5.50 including GST Booking Fee is a full donation to the Starlight Children’s Foundation and we will not be issuing any refunds for cancellations or missed sessions. This is a non-refundable donation. Read the full Terms and Conditions here.